Monday, March 17, 2008

Random thought . . .

0317082048.jpg

I think that My Little Ponies have contributed to the popularity and frequency of little tattoos. Playing with those tiny tattooed ponies planted the subliminal suggestion that body art is good. And fun!

Before MLP tats on guys were a rebel thing and biker chicks got them all over.
After MLP I see cute tats all the time.

Before MLP tats were naked ladies on the forearms of sailors.
After MLP little heart, flowers, moons, stars, are found on ladies but only if you see them naked.

I would write more but my future tattoo artist is drawing on herself again.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Good point. I want a cute little tattoo like that!

Anonymous said...

Yes, but are MLPs responsible for the tramp stamp? Or is there some other miscreant toy out there we can blame for that one?