Sunday, August 02, 2009
Still waiting . . .
Well, apparently I misunderstood many things about Friday. One of them being the amount of money we needed to have in the bank at closing. The other one is that Friday was just a "lets double check and see if we've got everything in order" date not the closing date. Escrow is still set for Aug 21st but we could close as soon as next Friday. It's more likely that we'll close on the 12th. So . . . we've got lots more time to pack!