Saturday, June 23, 2007

3


3
Originally uploaded by amberthyme.
Every day you get bigger. You already have strong opinions of your own. Smiles like sunshine make my day bright. I love how you love snails and pounce on your brothers (even if I have to hold back my snickers & give you a time out). Gotta, go, go, go you are always on the move -- you'd rather be outside than sitting and watching T.V. You are a beautiful little girl and I look forward to watching you grow into the wonderful young woman you'll become.
I love you Buttercup.
Happy birthday.

4 comments:

Christine said...

Happy Birthday Brenna!

thegoodwench said...

Awww Happy Birthday Brenna!

Major Bedhead said...

Hey...I saw your post on Tu Diabetes, in the Parents section, so I thought I'd swing by and check out your blog. Good timing - now I can say Happy Birthday, Brenna!


I'm totally impressed that she's going on the potty. I have a 2.5 year-old and she shows no interest what.so.ever. about using the potty. It's so frustrating.

Drunk Drama Queen said...

SHE CAN'T BE THREE ALLREADY!!!!!
Oh my how time flies! I remember that little balogna loaf in the bassinet- now she's a little lady!!

Happy Birthday Brenna-roo! XOXOXOXOX