Sunday, December 03, 2006

Crafty. . .

'Tis the season to be crafty. Fa la la la and all that rot. I want to get together with friends to do crafts and stuff but it never seems to work out. That sucks. I'm planning a Sangria Craft Fest '06 and hoping this will entice my wayward friends. I've never had sangria so I'll get something like margaritas as a backup. So, if you're a friend reading this give me a time and date and I'll provide the designated driver.

Hopefully, I'll be getting together with some friends from work next week for crafts & stuff - sans alcohol. That should be fun! My husband says I need to get out of the house more. At home, I'm either a translator or a pancreas (well, at least it feels that way) and it was nice to get out and spend some time at Borders Books with the New Mommies from work.

Hope your season is crafty!

No comments: