Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Kids kids the slugs are back!



My family's favorite comic when I was a child was "The Far Side". Don't ask me why but my brother & I just got a kick out of this one where a family was outside and slugs were all over the place. The caption was "Kids, kids, the slugs are back!" We'd bust up laughing when we'd see a slug and repeat that line. I'll make a link to it if I can find the comic. This evening Brenna went into the play room and on the floor was a huge slug. I couldn't resist! Especially after she got down on the floor and started to pat it like it was a pet. Don't worry she helped Daddy find a spot in the garden for it.

1 comment:

Ms Mo said...

I have been looking for that particular Far Side for years. My sis and I used to do the same thing when we saw slugs. No one else ever knows what I'm talking about when I ask if they've seen the comic...so I was glad to see this. Thank you. :)